Sunday, September 7, 2008

A home at last





KLM Airlines has free drinks throughout the flight. Apparently that slows things down, as the rest of the group was about 30 minutes late getting into Vienna. Once they did everyone hiked the 2.7 miles to the van, loaded up, and headed to Salzburg.








The drive took about 3 hours, and included some heavy rain.









When we got to Salzburg we got settled into our rooms at the Star Inn and made a few calls home (on the computer, of course). Now it's off to dinner...

2 comments:

Patty Cramer said...

I got a wonderful phone call from Chuck this afternoon....it was so good to hear him laughing. He has surgery planned for tomorrow and hopes to be out of the hospital in 3 to 5 days after that.

Did Erica not get the memo to wear green? Hope you guys and gals have a great time being "tourists" before you have to settle in and work.

cphoto said...

Hey Jeff, Reading your blog makes me feel like I am there... I wish I was, glad to see that Paul fits in the van!
I will miss you all... have a fabulous time. I am sending good vibes to you all. CindyP